Signature Series Pre-Wired P-Bass Bass harness kit
As these are made to order by hand, the waiting time is around 1 week depending on quantity of current orders and repair jobs in at the time. I'll always endeavor to turn orders around quicker and your order will be updated accordingly :) If ordering with the McNelly bronco bass pickup, please note additional delivery time of 3-4 weeks for pickup to be made and arrive in the UK.
About Pre-Wired Harnesses
I wrote an extensive article about replacing your guitar's wiring harness, answering the main questions about each component and the potential differences and improvements that can be had in doing so. To read the full article, click Here!
Pre-Wired harnesses offer a great solution to replace or upgrade your guitar’s wiring. Although it can indeed be a simple install, I do personally highly recommend having prior experience of wiring a guitar before installing or taking it to a professional and trusted tech to carry out the install for you. I provide a fitting guide and wiring diagram with all harnesses which I recommend reading prior to beginning any install. All harnesses are made by me here at the Home of Tone, to ensure the best possible workmanship I can.
About the 'Signature Series'
After a number of years of making my harnesses, from offering a range of options and further developing the product, it has lead me to this natural road. My Signature Series. This is my personal choice of premium components as the highest grade replacement guitar electronics.
The series features my new USA made paper in oil capacitors and Pure Tone multi contact jacks as standard. Along with the brilliant CTS 'TVT' series +/-5% tolerance pots, German made solid copper 22awg wire with modern insulation and a lacquered cotton braid finish.
Please Note - When upgrading your Squier or other far east made P Bass, which have metric sized pots, you will need to widen the holes in your pickguard to accommodate the slight larger US made quality pots we use.
Specs and options
- CTS 'TVT' Series +/-5% Tolerance long shaft pots - 250k, Solid shaft as standard. If you require split shaft pots, please add the notes on the comments section at the checkout.
- USA made Paper in oil .022uF Capacitor
- Pure Tone multi contact jack socket
- German made solid copper 22awg wire with modern insulation and a lacquered cotton braid finish
- As a complete P Bass upgrade kit, you also have the choice of ordering the specially designed, Canadian made McNelly P bass single coil pickup. This creates a complete upgrade to premium components along with a specially designed upgrade pickup for this model bass. Please note, the pickup is also made to order and will take around 3-4 weeks for delivery.