Signature Series Pre-Wired P-Bass Bass harness kit
The waiting time is around 3-4 working days depending on quantity of current orders and repair jobs in at the time. I'll always endeavor to turn orders around within the time frame stated and your order will be updated accordingly. I appreciate your custom and patience.
About Pre-Wired Harnesses
I wrote an extensive article about replacing your guitar's wiring harness, answering the main questions about each component and the potential differences and improvements that can be had in doing so. To read the full article, click Here!
About the 'Signature Series'
After a number of years of making my harnesses, from offering a range of options and further developing the product, it has lead me to this natural road. My Signature Series. This is my personal choice of premium components as the highest grade replacement guitar electronics.
The series features my new USA made paper in oil capacitors and Pure Tone multi contact jacks as standard. Along with the brilliant CTS 'TVT' series +/-5% tolerance pots, 22awg wire with modern insulation and a lacquered cotton braid finish.
Please Note - When upgrading your Squier or other far east made P Bass, which have metric sized pots, you will need to widen the holes in your pickguard to accommodate the slight larger US made quality pots we use.
Specs and options
- CTS 'TVT' Series +/-5% Tolerance long shaft pots - 250k, Solid shaft as standard. If you require split shaft pots, please add the notes on the comments section at the checkout.
- I now also offer the option of 250k ot 500k pots depending on your preference in a P Bass. There's no strict right or wrong on this, but after a few inquiries of P Bass players looking for a broader tonal range and opting for 500k pots instead, I've decided to offer this an option. 250k is traditionally the standard choice for P Bass.
- USA made Paper in oil .022uF Capacitor
- Pure Tone multi contact jack socket
- USA made Gavitt 22AWG wire
What comes with my harness?
You'll be supplied with your completed, made to order wiring harness. But as of Jan 2019, in an effort to reduce the amount of paper/packaging used in every harness order heading out the door and make things a little more environmentally friendly as a result, I have made my harness fitting guide as well as all relevant wiring diagrams available on my website. These can be viewed HERE.