Gravity guitar picks - Acrylic series - Classic shape
The Classic is Gravity's take on the most popular pick shape, "The Teardrop". From strumming to alternate picking, the Gravity Classic can do it all. This is a great starting point because this familiar shape will rest properly in your hand, allowing you to feel and hear the difference between your normal pick that you have used for years and this premium, finely-crafted tone monster. Gravity Guitar Picks. Welcome. You will not be disappointed.
- Hand-Shaped And Polished By Professionals.
- Superior Grip From A High-Grade Transparent Thermoplastic (Polymethyl Methacrylate).
- Instant Tone Improvement.
- Play Faster And Louder With Gravity's unique material and bevel design.
- Proprietary beveling System To Give The Most Consistent Bevels Possible.
- Lasts Much Longer Than A Regular Pick.
The bevels on each pick are shaped on a grinding wheel which creates rough bevels. Those bevels are then polished or left unpolished, which is called 'Master Finish'. The unpolished version is a bit brighter and creates a different release off the string. It allows you to 'dig in' a bit more. It is just a personal preference.
These truly are fantastic picks and I couldn't believe the difference over the conventional tortex, celluloid or plastic picks that I'd been using all my guitar playing life(over 20 years en-counting!). Improvement in feel which was a welcomed change. they really are a great investment and worth trying out! I wouldn't go back to conventional picks again now I've found these, and I feel very privileged to offer them here at Home of Tone!
Lot's currently in stock, please see drop down box for live stock feed.