MusicNomad - TUNE-IT string instrument lubricant 10ml
Combining their passion for cleaning and helping musicians, MusicNomad Equipment Care Products deliver professional grade products to restore, maintain and protect your instrument. They bring together talent from around the world to help in making the best products for musicians. Every purchase automatically contributes money to help independent musicians through their advocacy website MusicNomad.com where thousands of musicians each month discover resources, tips and articles to help them in their music career.
Their cleaning products and tech tools are actually used by some of the biggest guitar brands, both factories and small makers such as Kauer Guitars, Strandberg, Tom Anderson, Knaggs, Suhr, Bourgeois, Fender Custom Shop and Sadowsky to name but a few.
I’m very proud to stock and offer these high quality products!
Stop tuning between every song! Music Nomad's TUNE-IT is your personal guitar tech to stay in tune longer & reduce string breakage. Their pro strength formulation is like no other & contains anti-wear, anti oxidants & anti corrosion additives fortified with PTFE. Odorless, non-staining & silicone free. Apply to Nut Slot, Bridge, Saddle and String Guides every string change. Most importantly, it does not affect the sound or sustain of the strings. Great for moving parts, such as open tuners & tremolo bars. A little goes a long way to help you sound the best.
- Ideal for Nut Slots, Bridge, Saddle, String Guides and Any Moving Parts
- Helps you Stay in Tune
-Reduces String Breakage
-Reduces Friction & Wear
- Eliminates "Ping" Sounds
- Petroleum & Silicone Free
- Small Fine Tip Applicator Included to apply TUNE-IT in any hard to reach or tight areas
- Odorless & Non-Staining
- Non Melting, Water & Steam Resistant
- Protects against Rust & Corrosion
- Low Coefficient of Friction
- Specially designed Syringe like Orifice Distributes Gel Evenly and Finite
- Perfect for Guitar, Bass, Mandolin, Banjo, Ukulele
Have more questions? Check out the TUNE-IT FAQ HERE