Prisma Guitars - SUNSET SERIES Guitar
ABOUT THE SUNSET SERIES
The Sunset Series truly captured my imagination and heart, with so much of Prisma's unique appeal being the skateboard material used throughout their instruments, the Sunset Series offers bold colours instead, with splashes of skateboard accents as a seriously cool alternative. This is for a guitar we have spec'd out for stock and it's currently available!
WHAT PRISMA SAY
'Our way of giving a small accent of skateboards in a more traditional style guitar. Loaded with McNelly x Prisma pickups and our handmade skateboard knobs that match the fingerboard inlay...
...We are located in the Sunset District of San Francisco, CA. Home to Ocean Beach, an area heavily influenced by surfing and skateboarding culture. This neighborhood is filled with vibrant pastel colored houses cascading down the hills to the beach. Every guitar in this series is meant to represent a house in the neighborhood and the custom Decoboom pickguard is inspired by 70s surf culture.'
- Sonic Blue Body Colour
- Mastery bridge and Tailpiece
- Cream w/polka dot Pickguard made by Decoboom
- Emerson Custom Wiring
- Alder Body
- Maple neck with pao ferro fretboard (12" radius)
- Skateboard deck fretboard inlays
- Nitrocellulose finish
- McNelly Duckling neck pickup w/skateboard deck cover
- McNelly Stagger Swagger bridge pickup w/skateboard deck cover
- 25.5" scale length
- Allen key Hot Rod truss rod
- "C" shape neck profile
- Hand-shaped graphtech nut
- 1 5/8" nut width
- Free Mono Bag
If you would like to custom spec your own sunset series guitar, see the custom order listing HERE