Prisma Guitars - MATTSONIA CUSTOM ORDER
ABOUT THE MATTSONIA
The Mattsonia is the newest shape to grace the Prisma lineup, and is a fresh design from the mind of Nick, the Prisma owner. So much style along with quality luthier craftsmanship makes the Mattsonia a seriously special instrument. Here you can order your custom Mattsonia, browse the range of basic options, then we can refine your final specs before the build starts.
The Mattsonia Custom order is available in a range of options, from body type, Pickup combinations, bridge type, neck and fingerboard type and hardware. You can really refine your custom build exactly to your tastes. You can keep things crazy simple here and you'll still come out with a totally unique guitar. For me that's the beauty of a Prisma instrument, or you can set your imagination alight with a wealth of amazing custom options. When spec'ing my stock guitars, I delved into my dream specs and came out with some seriously special guitars, this is possibly the most fun and creative custom build guitar I've come across in my experience.
The base price for a custom build is £2,199 and that price includes -
- Flat sawn skateboard top (Hard Rock Maple)
- Alder or Mahogany body
- Maple or Mahogany neck
- Maple, Pao Ferro or Ebony fingerboard
- Tonepros wraparound tailpiece
- One McNelly Pickup (in position of your choice, IE neck or bridge)
- Emerson Custom Wiring (Single volume, single tone, 3 way switch)
- Nitrocellulose finish
- 25.5" scale length
- 12" radius fretboard
- Dual-Acting truss rod at Headstock
- Hand-shaped graphtech 1 5/8" nut
- Mono Sleeve Bag
- Set-up with 10 gauge GHS Strings
Custom Shop Options
Here's where you can really sculpt your custom build via your imagination and a superb range of options. The range of custom options can be split into each section, so I'll keep things simple!
- Upgrade to a full body made from the hard rock maple skateboard material - £115
- Upgrade the top, to feature a vivid striped 'quartersawn' skateboard material top - £305
- Cream or white single ply binding - £60
- Multi layer or custom binding - £115
- Hollow body upgrade (available on any model) - £270
- Relic finish - £75
- Upgrade to a full hard rock maple skateboard material neck - £270
Pickups & Hardware:
- Additional McNelly Pickups - £115 each
Pickup models are down to your tastes, go with the awesome and versatile Stagger Swagger or perhaps a Sparkletron or Cornucopia humbucker will suit. As I am also the McNelly Pickups UK Distributor, I have an in depth knowledge of the full range and can help guide your choice.
- Mastery bridge and tremolo - £345
- Schroder Wraparound bridge upgrade - £75
- Upgrade to a Mono M80 bag - £30
- Left handed - £0 no upcharge
This guitar will custom made for you, to the specifications you have chosen. A build takes around 6 Months to complete with current lead times + we will handle the entire process for you. A custom build, USA made guitar to your door, stress free.
A non-refundable 50% build cost deposit will secure your build, or of course full payment can also be taken. Get in touch if you'd love to talk about your ideas + get seriously amped about your new custom Prisma Guitar.
The main price stated is the base option price, as per specifications listed above in this listing. If you purchase the item at this base price you will be commissioning a standard spec build. If you wish to add any custom options, feel free to get in touch and we will talk you through it!