Gruv Gear GigBlade Silver - Premium gig bag
I've wanted to stock a premium, high protection gig bag for quite some time and I decided on Gruv Gear's GigBlade Silver bag as it is certainly high protection and quality in design in construction. This model to me is like a combination of their Edge and Gigblade 2 case models, bringing aspects of each spec into this lightweight and convenient case. Awesome products and proud to offer them here!
Here's what Gruv Gear have to say about the Silver!
"Meet the new standard in slim and lightweight gig bags. The GigBlade Sliver is a slice of the original but still a cut above the rest. Continuing with the side-carry convenience of the GigBlade, the Sliver introduces a patented invisible “yin-yang” neck brace that secures your instrument automatically when closing the bag. Smart, quick, and über cool. Stay nimble and gig-ready across town and around the world with the new GigBlade Sliver."
Gigblade Silver Features
- Half the thickness of the original GigBlade.
- "Yin-yang" invisible neck brace keeps the guitar neck from moving.
- Unique side-carry approach is quick, comfy and convenient.
- Offers the most carry options including sling, cross-sling, traditional handle and backpack (with optional 2nd strap).
- Low center of gravity makes your gear feel like half the weight.
- Slim pockets for tuners, in-ear monitors, picks, cables and more.
- StrapFlat™ long pocket saves space and helps extend the life of your guitar strap.
- 40mm split adjustable bottom padding.
- Rugged water-repellent 1680D nylon, yet lightweight.
Sliver for Electric Guitar dimensions
- Inner length: 43" / 105cm
- Inner width (bottom): 15.5" / 39.3cm
- Weight: 5.5 lbs / 2.5 Kgs
- Outer material: Waterproof 1680D nylon
- Inner material: Faux fur, durable 600D polyester scratch panels
Available for special order. Please allow for an extra 2-3 days for dispatch. Thanks for your patience and choosing to order from James' Home of Tone!